Thursday, April 16, 2009

haven't posted much...

I have had numerous realizations and several wonderful ideas for blogs, but they have yet to be written and are still bouncing around in my brain. Suffice it to say, I have had some great realizations about life and worrying and fear. I tend to worry more than I ought to at times. It sometimes causes me so much angst, that I freeze with fear, but then I commence worrying about worrying. This week has been better. One day at a time. Prayer really is helping with this, which is a good thing.

On another note, I got a new job. I start in a week and a half. It's not in the banking industry, and though the banking industry has taught me a great deal, I am excited and a wee bit nervous about this new opportunity. I will be working at a hospital business office.

My kiddoes are so amazing. They were with me this Easter and we had a blast. Saturday was pretty restful, but Sunday, we saw their grandparents (former in-laws) and my aunt and uncle. Fun was had by all. 80)

I am so blessed with so many positive aspects in my life.

No comments: