Monday, July 25, 2016

politics

Wow an interesting start to the DNC.. I kind of expected it. As a former Bernie supporter, I am sad... We all knew it, but having this to confirm it just makes it harder. Along with this, as well as the VP choice for Hillary, it just almost feels like they don't want my vote. They aren't listening to the Bernie supporters... I've been saying for awhile, Bernie just saying "Get behind Clinton" will not be enough for many supporters... There are other options other than the 2 parties. It's difficult because the stakes are high... Third parties have been blamed for the loss of numerous elections, and there is that concern... But what do people do when it feels like their views and thoughts are not even considered? I totally understand if you disagree with me, but i just had to get it out there. sigh... Unless they make Bernie a huge part of the campaign and hopefully a good spot inside her inner circle, I will most likely have to vote my conscience and go third party.

No comments: