Friday, January 30, 2009

The cute things kids say

I try to write these fairly often so I will remember the awesome things my boys say.

Yesterday, Avery asked me, "How do you have friends?"
Rofl! Does that mean that it doesn't seem like i should have friends? lol. It was so funny.

Today, Avery asked, "How is your hair?"
Well, dear, it was good the last time i asked it 80).
Then he said, "it's long. You need to cut it."
My kids speak their mind. I don't know who they got that from at all 80)

Tristan and I were talking during Avery's basketball practice.
Tristan was pretending to be a tyranasaurus rex and I was begging him not to eat me. He had me stand up, and he said, "Youre too skinny. I only eat people with meat on them." So this is a good thing, I wasn't eaten by the tyranasaurus rex, this time 80).

1 comment:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Kids say the darndest things sometimes!