Monday, January 31, 2011

I believe

I have had a very good year in so many ways. I am so blessed and I see life in a completely different light. It's a struggle to stay positive and be who I want to be, but I see it now.

I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I have a wonderful, eclectic, and loving group of friends and two wonderful boys that are my family.

I started growing up emotionally about 10 years ago. It's been a major struggle, but I am learning daily. This past year has been quite an education and has been packed with so many lessons.

I believe in me.
I believe in God's ability to make the hopeless seem hopeful.
I believe in His ability to bless us in the least likely ways.

With everything I do, I know that I can do this.
I can be who I long to be and not have to worry about pleasing others every second of every day.

It's something I'm still working on, but I'm getting there 80).

No comments: