Thursday, November 8, 2012

Forgiveness

As I work more on being calm (it's going so well, btw...) I am doing much better than I have been in that. Forgiveness is important, imperative really. It's so true that forgiveness is sometimes more for the person that is asking for it than the one that is on the other side of it... So much of my anger was caused by the huge chip that grew and grew within me... No, not a computer chip... 8) The other chip... No, not a chocolate chip... Chocolate... Chocolate sounds good. I'm working on forgiving a few people... There are several people in the "I need to forgive them for not believing in me" category. God is good and forgiveness comes so much easier when prayer is involved. I am finding that more and more. My heart must be receptive to forgiveness, and God can make one's heart receptive faster than any other way.

I have a lot going on... A whole lot, and though I'm fretting a bit, I'm doing so much better with staying peaceful in stressful situations. God is good 8D.

The boys are doing well... So well in fact... I love them so so so much. T threw his back out last week, so momma got to nurse him to health as much as possible... He's doing better now... A is doing better in school, yaaaaay!

Grief -- I deal with grief a great deal. Today was my mom's birthday. I have been handling grief so well with all of my coping strategies. I got sad this morning. My boyfriend (i really don't like the term boyfriend. he's not a boy... The man with whom I choose to spend my time and seek a relationship that is open-ended in that we're open to it lasting inevitably is a bit long so I guess boyfriend must suffice.) is very supportive in my grief. I can be hard to handle in that... It's much easier now that I've found my foundation... My foundation was completely brittle prior to all of this self-change... I miss my mom and her support. Though we had hard times, she really helped me believe that I could do anything I set my mind to. Learning so much about myself has helped me to be more peaceful and kind-hearted in thinking of my mother... This is a *very* good thing...

Well, I need to finish crocheting a thread-dress by saturday early afternoon and my hands are tired, so I'm typing, because that makes sense... but I'm typing slowly... 8D

Next on the crafting front...

1. brown afghan for coworker
2. elephant for best friend
3. potentially a stocking
4. pillow case for A.
5. 2 pairs of socks for best friend...

These are all due by the first week in December... Brown afghan isn't, but I want to get it done asap... And finals are at the same time, etc 8) I can do this, because I am awesome 8D.

1 comment:

Vanilla Mama said...

You are lovely! Thank you for sharing!