Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Control

"You never had control. That's the illusion!" - Jurassic Park

I can be a control freak. I don't mean to be controlling and I know, overall I am a good person...

But I want to fix my controlling aspect for many reasons, including attaining peace within. It's difficult to be as controlling as I can be without it affecting our psyches.

One might not see my controlling aspects from the outside, and it does come out just occasionally, but I want to be better about it. When I am trying to control situations in my life, I am not trusting in God's plan. Ouch... That's blunt, but very true.

It is ok to delegate and to give opinions in a healthy way. I could be better at it. It's that condition called humanity that gets me once again 8)

I am so proud of the steps I have taken. I am awesome and doing better daily 8)


"Why do I do the things I do? Was I born this way? Am I a self-made fool...It takes work to be the jerk I've come to be. It ain't easy being me." -- Chris Knight (covered by Blake Shelton)

This used to be my theme song. I see now why I have made mistakes and the beauty in it is I can be better and learn from my mistakes. God heals the cracks within my soul and I am grateful for that 8)

No comments: