Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thank you Red Lobster Cheddar biscuits. PS, I miss you

Hehe, I love Red Lobster's Cheddar biscuits. We went to red lobster the other day and I gorged myself on gluten. Dave and I have been sorting out a possible trigger. I have tried to go gluten free in the past and it did help me feel better, but now, we think that Celiac's disease is a distinct possibility... Gulp. After eating those evil wonderful morsels, I was soooo very sick. Dave mentioned Celiac's and we started researching. There is a definite link between Type 1 diabetes and Celiac's Disease. 5-10 percent of those with T1D have the latter. So, I am a week without any gluten, and I feel better. Darn. We will be testing for Celiac's when I go to my doctor next, as I have already contacted her about it.


So, I am glad to have enjoyed those beautiful morsels of evil one last time before I must be really really good.

On an awesome note, we tried the Mellow Mushroom the other day. I have been wanting to try it for a year, and it was so amazingly awesome.

Dave is trying his best to show me I'm not missing anything with the gluten free foods... and i am forever thankful for him for that. He is going to try to replicate a honey butter chicken biscuit for me.... Whataburger's evil...

No comments: