Wednesday, October 9, 2013

love

Love is such an interesting entity.

Dave and I keep getting to points where we can't imagine being stronger, and then we surpass it.

I'm going through some medical issues. if you want to know more, our health blog I previously posted about will fill you in. He is so amazing. He is helping me every single step of the way. I am forever grateful...

I keep making mistakes in my typing. Pain killers and a lack of sleep will do it.... The pain has been severe, but all will be ok... I just want to find out what's wrong.... really badly, truthfully...

It bothers me that all er doctors do is mask the symptoms, but i digress...


I believe in love. I have found the man I want to marry, and I am so blessed. He means so much to me. I am forever grateful that he is in my life.

No comments: