Thursday, February 26, 2015

Yaaaawn

I am sleepy... Unfortunately, I have an upper respiratory thing again (again, ugh), so therefore I'm awake... Coughing quite a bit, but at least I'm getting exercise 8D. Throwing a lot of remidies at it, and hopefully I will feel better soon... Hopefully, it doesn't take over everyone in the household.

Besides being sleep deprived, I know there is so much to be thankful for. As so much pain and evil bombards us, I feel there is so much good, so much love, so much kindness. There is peace in that 8D.

I have so many craft projects still on my radar. Oh my goodness, so many... It's rather sad, I am much slower at crocheting and knitting. my left hand is so weak sometimes, so it lacks strength to do crafts for very long... I enjoy what I can do, as long as I don't worry about my long list...

To all who are reading this, I'm sending love and light your way. I hope all is well. I hope all will be well. Be well.

No comments: