Thursday, April 7, 2016

Looking for ways to help..

I want to help so much... and i'm only able to do so much... So I really have to be careful in what I do and what I commit to... There's only so much time and energy...

So I will do what I can...

I need to do this for myself and for others in this situation. It can be super hard to find Type 1 diabetes information, especially not just centered towards children. I really feel led to find a way to bridge this gap for children who grow up to be adults with T1D and also adults that find themselves diagnosed in adulthood. (I was 34, I know crazy, right?) But this is so much more common than you might think...

There is information out there. It's just finding it 8).

I have the unique position of being diagnosed with two diseases associated with childhood, but was diagnosed in adulthood... (Epilepsy and T1D).

I plan on starting another blog... I know, I know... It's not much, but maybe that will help. Help me and even if it helps one person, that would be amazing!!

Love and Light,
Holly

No comments: