Monday, March 7, 2016

Spirituality

It can be easy for me not to nourish the spiritual side of myself to the point that is wise... I do, and then sometimes, I just cruise and forget a bit... I think that can be human. We are trying to go back to church... All because our sweet 7 year old said we needed to... And that service was truly one of the most impactful of my life.

It helps and the strength within is just something I can't put into words. 8)


I can't promise we'll be there every week, but be there we will 8D.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I'm glad you've decided to go back to church. Going to church really enriches my own life - not so much for the fellowship, per se, but for the opportunity to teach, and for the chance to be around other people who share a love of God and who are trying to be better, too. I don't remember who said it (in fact, I'm sure more than one wise person has stated this), but someone said that we don't go to church because we are perfect. We go because we are very imperfect, and know we need Christ in our lives.

*hug*