Monday, March 11, 2013

blessings

I am so thankful for the people in my life. I am so thankful for the growth happening in my life, in my children and in my home 8).

i am so thankful for school, though I wish I could do better. I'll get there.

I'm feeling better, slowly but surely. It's taking awhile to heal me, which I suppose is understandable. This disease (diabetes) is horrible, and I completely hope they find a cure. I will definitely be doing JDRF walks and such. my numbers are lower, much lower, though they are still erratic.... I spend too much time in the 40-70 range... But we'll get me regulated. I'm a part of a great, great team.

As a type 1 diabetic (especially with no pump, because that's a clue, lol), I have purchased and am now wearing a diabetic alert necklace. I got the pendant off of ebay. It is amazingly awesome 8) It's a guitar pick that says diabetes on it... Kinda of a cool way of stating it 8D.

The boys are moving with their dad, so a lot of changes in their lives. They are changing school districts mid-Spring, which is a bummer. I really hope they adjust well, and I'm praying that all goes well.



No comments: