Saturday, October 13, 2012

to those that are looking for a relationship

Dear Reader,
I want to speak to those who are sad and wondering if they will ever meet someone compatible with them that will work... I want to say a few things... Relationships can have their trials, but the huge elements needed for such an operation is that both parties are wanting to make it work. Healing and fixing oneself helps such a great deal. We are where we need to be... We all hear the songs and watch the movies that make love seem so simple... Part of it is and can be. So many thoughts and words that people have said to me in my past have come to mind... I am now in a love deeper and stronger than I've ever felt. I know this time, it may work out. I am in the understanding that it may not, and if that is to be so, I will be alright... The truth is, it can happen for you, dear reader, when you least expect it.

Don't lose hope.

Sincerely,
The Intelligent Airhead

No comments: