Wednesday, October 3, 2012

becoming more peaceful...

It's pretty awesome, my coping techniques are helping a great deal. I'm moving on and working on living in the moment. I'm taking one day at a time... This is new for me, and definitely new for me in relationships... Yup, things are going well. 8D

Things are going well, but I'm so busy... Every other week in school, *everything* is due... And we have family coming into town this weekend... /sigh... I had been really good about staying on top of it, but things have been a bit tougher as of late...

I went to a Randy Rogers Band concert at western days alone last Friday. It was soooo much fun. I had a good time... I really like RRB. Reminded me of the first time that I saw them in concert at Billy Bob's Texas 6 years ago. I was alone then as well... So much more depressed though... I'm pretty excited about all the changes transpiring in my coping and in my demeanor... Good stuff 8D.

No comments: