Thursday, May 23, 2013

A relationship (its' development, process, and growth)

begins and is strengthened when life happens. I think about that sometimes. I used to think that a relationship would just happen, but the real fun is the day to day in and  out of it is where it's at. Not the beginning where someone is attempting to woo you and then they leave... It's not that at all 8D. When I think it can't get any stronger, we resolve something and it's renewed. This is a beautiful, evolving, loving relationship and I am blessed to be a part of it.

I was thinking a bit about my first marriage. I don't regret it, as I don't regret my children, and it helped me learn more about human interaction. But I am thankful to my ex. I know, huh? I'm thankful he left. The life I am living and the opportunities in front of me are vastly different and better for myself and my children. I am so thankful for the opportunities before me. I feel so thankful and so blessed and so at peace with life and its' ups and downs. That's quite a change as well and it's seeping into my life more and more. I can't stop the spread of peace in my life and I don't want to do so 8D. The peace is intoxicating, filling the tiny cracks and crevices of my very soul.

No comments: