Monday, May 20, 2013

So many thoughts... update - May 13

I am so thankful for so much. I am so blessed to be at peace in my heart, but I am trying to keep it there. My heart goes out to the tornado victims. I am keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

School is out and I'm trying to get caught up on some very very overdue gifts 8D. I will get there.

I may do summer school this year. That is still up in the air.

Some of my childhood is unfolding, and while I will publicly say little more than that, I feel a relief and some peace in getting through this.

Healthwise, i am definitely hanging in there. The past few days have been a bit better.

My boyfriend, his son, his grandpa and me went to Wildflower Festival yesterday. Robert Earl Keen was playing and it was so amazing. I hadn't been to that particular festival before, so it was so much fun to enjoy. We decided to go to that a few months ago, even before plans for Branson were made for April. That was a blast too. I had a great time ziplining and spending time with my boyfriend and his family. It was my first out-of-state vacation in numerous years. I really enjoy Texas country so much. REK was on my concert bucket list. Someday, I will actually make that list 8D.

No comments: