Thursday, May 23, 2013

Proud

I am one thankful woman right now.

I am thankful for my children, my family, and all that I have.

I am so thankful for D. His love and understanding mean so much to me.

I think something is interesting. I have wanted a boyfriend that has a family that would accept me. It wasn't the forefront of what I wanted, but it was a definite plus. And D's family accepts me fully and it's such a nice feeling. That hole within my heart is now filled and I am so thankful for that. They accept the boys fully as well and it's really good for them too. I am so thankful for his fam.

I am thankful for my 3.46 GPA, though I want to raise it, lol... I know, I might be a tad bit of a perfectionist.

I am thankful for the butterfly... The constant symbol that reverberates in my life... Change is constant, thus the butterfly reminds us it can be a beautiful process.

I am thankful for my mission, to become a nurse, and hopefully do something with diabetes in some way.

I am thankful to be preparing to prepare for the JDRF walk. Yeah, i need to train for that 8D.

I am thankful for meditation and the blessings it brings.

I am thankful for the Blogosphere. These words are mere syllables within my brain until they are on the screen and hopefully helping others 8D

Ultimately, God's love is forever in my heart and my wavering and painful refusal of His love caused much pain in my life. I am forever His child and I am in very capable, loving Hands.


No comments: