Wednesday, May 29, 2013

one step forward

"and two steps back, you never get too far like that..." Thank you, Desert Rose Band, for singing a song about my life. Hehe, really it's all of us. Sometimes, we do a bit of a dance, in bettering ourselves and in healing. I try so hard to keep it together, but I really find that when I try to make everything work, and I'm not honest about my concerns, everything blows up in my face. God is good and I have forgiving people in my life, but I guess I'm more frustrated at me than anyone else is.

I have to forgive me too. I have to love me, because it's hard when someone is dissing on us all of the time, even if it's us 8).

More thoughts to follow, but God is good, blessings are amazing, and His peace fills the cracks of this imperfect soul.

No comments: