Monday, July 30, 2012

Awesomeness in my life

As it is apparent, I am growing soooooo much!!! That in itself is awesome! But there's more!!!

I am seeing how much of a support system I do have... It took having a bad week to see this. Plus, in being more compassionate and outgoing (not too much, but i don't detest socializing anymore 8)), more people are being added to my circles. I'm looking at guarding myself much differently. In any situation, the idea is with meditation, I can get myself back to resting position quickly, and I can and I'm consistently getting better (yay). I am starting Celebrate Recovery today, and I must say I'm pretty excited... 8)

My two boys are amazing. They teach me so much and I am so thankful for them. In dealing with my fears, I am facing headon some of my parenting fears, and this is wonderful, though a bit scary. They are both getting so big and becoming such wonderful young men. I am so thankful for them.

God is an ever-present part of my life now. I had turned my back on him for awhile. I am so thankful for His forgiveness and love.

I'm going back to college, for which I am soooo excited, and a bit nervous. I know I can do this though. 8) It will be awesome...

My work is going well. I'm doing different things here and there, so the variety is nice 8) I'm very blessed to have a good job.

All in all, life is good. I am so very blessed, so very thankful and so very joyful for all that is going on 8D

No comments: