Monday, July 30, 2012

thoughts

Celebrate recovery -- can't say too much specifically, but it's a 12 step program based in the Lord. It was good, but rough... Just a lot to take in... Today was making amends... I tried to make amends to one person, but I don't think i was ready to do so yet... Really, I just need to make a list. There are a few that will be especially tough...

Today was a bit rougher mood-wise, cause i broke down in sadness in regards to something. Not a bad thing, just had trouble staying in the present, though i got there soon.

I started reading in my commitment fear book, and found literally examples of every single relationship I've been in. Commitmentphobes tend to date each other. In some cases, one is more profound than the other. I have had quite a track record in regards to tough relationships. I have definitely sabotaged my fair share. I tend to be a more passive avoider... I really am looking forward to working on this so my future relationships (all relationships not just romantic) will thrive or at least have a firm footing 8).

Today, work felt really really good. I'm really working on being peaceful and it's definitely paying off.

Today was a highly-emotional day, especially in the evening, so this blog is ending now 8)

No comments: