Saturday, July 28, 2012

Good morning, World...

Yesterday was a great day for growth. There were several things that I couldn't control and I rolled with it and didn't get frustrated (for long at all). wooot!!! My tendency is to let all the little things bug me, and eventually just feel like I'm going to explode... So getting rid of the fear and the hurt is so helpful. This is also helping me with living in the grey. it feels so great, words cannot express my joy 8D.

Yesterday, I talked to a family member that causes me pain sometimes. I looked on her with compassion as I have been doing with others. It helped so much!!! Also, when she wanted to dwell on some recent events in my life, I mentioned to her that I don't want to dwell in the negative. She said, "Ok, that's great," and changed the subject!!! Wow!!! That's awesome!

I'm also more confident. I'm not sitting and worrying about every action i make, I'm just doing it (Thank you, Nike 8)). Someone who doesn't know I'm working on things even commented. It feels good to see that my changes are noticeable to more than just me and my inner circle 8)

If anyone might be wondering why I'm being so honest on a public forum, I'll tell you. If anyone is going through any or some of what I'm going through, there is hope. You can love yourself, love others and find peace. It is attainable and you are worth it. 8)

No comments: