Sunday, September 9, 2012

Life is funny

Life is funny. We put out there something within the universe, and it happens, just not the way we expect. I said in a previous post that I wish I had my exboyfriend encouraging me, and lo and behold, a different exboyfriend contacts me... The awesome thing is he apologized profusely for hurting me, admitting how wrong he was... he never did that, so this is pretty amazing. It really helps close the door on that situation... Of course, he wants to come back, and that's a whole kettle fish I had not thought I would ever have to encounter... So, I'm reading my commitmentphobia book in my downtime (free-time) now... It's helpful... i see some concerns, which is why I'm reading this book. This whole healthy nerd thing is new for me, and I want to be sure I have a strong foundation 8D It's keeping it in perspective. I am very cautious and honestly, with me working on my lack of fear, this really helps. I am doing a lot better in my expectations... I am being self-protective... I keep praying, and I feel I am supposed to at least hear him out and go on one date... Gulp. We shall see. I shall keep praying...

No comments: