Monday, September 3, 2012

My Quality World


The following is an essay I had to complete for school... It had  to be short... I am so bad at writing short essays... I want to be verbose... 8/ But I felt this was a very good basis of who I am, who I want to be and my goals to attain it 8D.        


 My quality world consists of numerous wonderful people, my sons and my friends, whom I care for dearly. I most want to experience self-fulfillment, peace, and happiness throughout my life. My values and beliefs that will help me towards that are my feelings that happiness is a choice and my belief in Christianity.

I am struggling in several areas in my quest to be an autonomous learner. I need to be better at using effective learning strategies and adapting these strategies to new situations and to manage my behaviors to better reach my goals. I am setting two goals that will aid me in my quest to do so. I will keep an organized calendar and follow it to avoid procrastination. I will also plan at each new situation a way to handle it, so that I will not feel overwhelmed or scared of the obstacles that each new situation brings.  

No comments: