Monday, September 10, 2012

more thoughts on fixing me...

After this weekend with C  contacting me and having to tell him I'm not interested and such... I am certain I have some commitment issues I want to work on further. I'm still reading some books, and that's helping. I feel strong, because I was able to tell someone no... I didn't realize that it could be narcissistic on my part... me wanting my family to accept me... this was in the book! apparently this isn't as uncommon as I anticipated... I feel like enough, even though I am not in a relationship, but I am really working to keep that in mind right now... It's hard to be strong, especially since C. is very persistent at times... I can be strong and I know that this is the right thing to do... Another form of narcissism re relationships is dating someone so you can be on a man's arm... These types of feelings would be the only reasons to continue anything with C. and truth is, I'd rather be alone than in a bad relationship... Plus he got a ton of chances before... I guess I'm still convincing myself it's right, but my intuition tells me it is and i need to stand up for that... 8D. Knowing my personality type and researching it is showing me so much of who I am and how I can improve... 8D. I got a perfect score on that assignment as well. Woot!!! (Try writing a 50 word essay on your personality type. It's not easy 8D... Way too short 8D.)


from my book, this hit me... taking into consideration a commitmentphobic man who pursues then panics, let's say he meets a woman and pursues her that has a low self esteem and feels that her worth is based on a man's perception of her. He tells her she's beautiful, he says all of these words that mean so much more to her than a typical woman, because she didn't feel the worth prior to this. Then he panics and pulls away, and she is left reeling, with no firm center of her own.... Oh my goodness!!!! This is what happened to me!!! I'm getting it now 8D.


I'm feeling stronger and I can do this... God is good 8D

No comments: