Monday, September 10, 2012

saying no, my personality type, etc...

I had to find out what personality type I am on the Myers Briggs spectrum for a class that I'm taking and I am an INFJ. It fits me sooooo well. I was reading that they are very intuitive and can't explain why...  I can make decisions on my intuitiveness... Yay!!! I made a decision not to see C., the exboyfriend who tried to come back over the weekend... I have so many reasons. I kept feeling that it was only going to last one date... I'm seeing now that this doesn't mean i *have to* go on that date... I think it was 1 date at the most. I knew it wouldn't last, so therefore I'm protecting my heart and him too, really...

INFJ's haaate conflict, and that's the main time they'll get angry... Hmm... Sounds familiar 8D. I'm working on it, but it sounds familiar 8D.

I want to write more on my personality type, but I have soooo much to do for school this evening.


No comments: