Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Things that make you go

Wth!

So a few things...

I told someone yesterday that I was feeling defensive and he promptly said that we shouldnt speak to each other again. This is the third (second with him) time that has happened. Is it a control thing? Do they want to be the one to step back? I wrote it both times, so maybe they didn't understand? I needed a break for a few hours... That shouldn't be difficult to understand, but I guess it is.. C was the other one who did this months back... I just don't get it, but honestly if they don't want to give me a moment so I don't get defensive, then it's for the best that they are out of my life... They make it easy, and that's nice 8D.


So brings me to another thing. I suddenly get a message from an ex boyfriend from years and years back saying he was sorry. I forgave him long ago... But honestly, the biggest thing I feel right now is relief. He really wasn't the right one for me. I keep hearing unanswered prayers by garth brooks in my head... kinda cool... Just so odd...

No comments: