Wednesday, August 8, 2012

desultory randomness 8D

Well, I had hopes to write a few more blogs this evening, but my asthma had other plans... So I'm doing all I can do to make me feel better. I'm reading a couple of books though...

"Loving yourself more -- 101 meditations for women" by virginia ann froehle and The Dance of Anger by Harriet Goldhor Lerner... These books should both help in my quest for bettering myself... The antifear exercises are great, but I want to expand on that...

I'm still working on the commitmentphobe book. I'm having to answer 45 questions on every major relationship... Yeah, that's time consuming 8D. But I'm on my 3rd relationship now... I already see trends... This is very good. I want to fix this 8D It's really exciting to fix myself. I am very blessed to go through this journey.

For now, more home remedies and a bunch of chick flicks 8).

No comments: