Tuesday, August 14, 2012

different approach

I am changing the ideas on the no contact thing... but even moreso I have another thought.

What is love to women versus men. I love and I love hard... I think that's why I have trouble understanding this... I don't fall out of love without a great deal of pain... And partly, i think that's the lack of control, the immaturity in my emotions, maybe.... Not letting go when I ought to. I think a strong love is good to a point, but not when it rips me in two... i need to give that love to me... such a goooood though 8D So, my lack of understanding has to do with my opinions of love and how they affect and control me... But also, could it be that more women love stronger? I don't think so, but it does remind me of a song 8D.

A woman loves beyond her questions,
And dreams beyond her doubts,
Her heart will lead and she will follow,
Even when there's no way out.
Her eyes refuse to see the danger,
As she walks right through the fire.
A man may give himself to passion and desire.
But a woman loves. -- Performed by Steve Wariner...

I need to be more self-protective... My commitment fear book is talking about this a lot. I tend to not protect myself enough, but then I'm too protective which causes some passive aggressiveness and other things I don't want... I'll get there.. 8D I am excited to fix these things... I can do it 8D. I hadn't thought of this song in awhile, and I'm thinking it's not really how I want to be... I definitely need to find a healthier spot for love and I will. 8D

No comments: