Wednesday, August 15, 2012

hard moments

I guess it's been a month since we broke up... I know I've changed a lot, but I have had some trouble the past few days. I'm overwhelmed... I feel like I've tried to learn so much, and I think it was too much at once. I have so many coping skills, and in one moment, I forgot many of them... I think that the point is to get back up...Keep on pressing on...

I'm way too controlling... I don't want to be this way. I realized it today in one friendship that I do a passive technique by saying something that I know people will respond to in order to get a response back. I didn't even think about it until later. I do this a lot more than I've ever thought until now... The good thing is I figured it out and can learn to fix it... Whether someone responds or not does not dictate my self-worth or whether they care. there are maaaany elements to it. I must be mindful of this. They will contact me back when they can. I need to let them be them and me be me. I know I'm on the right track in this 8D. It's a good feeling.

All of these things will take time, and I have expected waaaay too much of myself. I can do this and I just need to have a peaceful heart and learn more and do this. I know I can.

No comments: