Friday, August 31, 2012

To Gnome me is to love me

The following is from the (rather short) perspective of a gnome, M. Her name has been shortened to protect the innocent 8D


Hello, there. My name is M. There is a time in every gnome's life that you wonder if something is missing. My  thoughts on love are perhaps a bit innocent and maybe even naive. I haven't really met too many men that I would like to date for long... When I win in a duel, they don't generally call on me again. That's ok, though... I sometimes run away as well. Frost nova (ties them in place), then I blink (instantly travel 20 yards) and then  I go invisible...


I will fall in love someday. I'm more confident in me... I do like to go out and eat alone... It helps that I can get the kids' meal as well. After all, I am a gnome...



(more later...)

No comments: