Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sleepless in Seattle

So this is one of my favorite romantic comedies ever... So many reasons for that... I love the portrayal of the women getting all weepy in Affair to Remember... It's so true though 8D. I also love all of the little lines... Meg Ryan's character can be so funny and off the wall... She cracks me up...


Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental. »


Rosie O Donnell's character has some great lines about relationships...

Becky: Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble


"You Don't Want to Be in Love... You Want to Be in Love in a Movie" -- Oh my, how I relate to this one... Movies get us women into trouble, I think... Men, too really... They give us completely unrealistic views of love and relationships...

Another good quote...

Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breath in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breath in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while. -- Though I know our relationship wasn't perfect by any stretch, I keep thinking this quote in regards to my most recent relationship. It was good, and it truly did teach me soooo much 8)



I love this movie... Can you tell? There's so much truth to it as well in a sense... It's awesome, I never used to watch romantic movies after a breakup, but right now, I can't get enough of them... It works 8D.

No comments: