Monday, August 13, 2012

so my next steps...

i have removed this portion as it was more negative than I should have made it... thinking of rewording it, we shall see 8D

Some other steps I'm taking...

continued growth in learning how to take fear of commitment out of all facets of my life

work on my fears in general

work on my anger and controlling my temper

learning how to be less in control of what i can't handle, and more in control of what I can... now if that's not a struggle... 8D

dating memoratorium for at least 3 months from breakup, though I'm thinking towards 5 months... I will start with 3 months, as this is my usual cooling off time after each major relationship 8). I'm about to start school and I won't have much free time anyway. That is to say, if a friend fixes me up or if I feel led by The Spirit to go on a date, I will do so 8). I usually say that I'm not *actively* seeking a man/relationship for this time period... No dating websites, etc... until the 3 or more time period is up 8) December keeps coming up in my mind, which is 5... so probably at least December... I've got a lot of healing to do 8) (no, not in world of warcraft, though i love me some pally healing... So much fun... i just got random again 8D)


Have fun and get out more... I'm starting to get together with different friends. It's amazing how God puts more people in our life when we become more confident and grow 8). it's amazingly awesome 8).

Im also taking myself to a concert this week. More on that after I go to the concert. I'm completely excited, it's safe to say, as I haven't seen this artist live before and she's from another country. Sooo stoked

biweekly date night with my boys 8) just made of awesome 8D

No comments: