Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thinking... who me? 8D

I'm thinking of soooo many things, so a tangent-like blog will ensue.

I have come to almost acceptance in where I am. I am definitely excited with the changes taking place within me. I am healing and learning and passing along thoughts and help to others. I'm feeling stronger everyday as a person...

I want to talk a bit about anger... I used to need someone to taunt my anger off of me... For non-World of warcraft-type (i know this would apply to other mmorpgs but I'm really not familiar with many of them), I hear the word "taunt" a lot... Every time I hear it in a non-gaming fashion, I can't help but think of wow at this point... I've been wow-washed. hahaha 8D I digress. So taunting is when a tank aggros the boss, so that the off-tank or others aren't hurt by the boss... So in raids, we often hear, "taunt" (generally in a dry bored voice, lol). Also, "enraging" is when the boss starts getting cranky after a certain amount of time and can pretty much one-shot people (most bosses have an enrage timer). The boys and I use a lot of wow terms in everyday life... Tristan will tell me, "I'm enraging!" I will say "taunt" and we'll laugh. it works for us! 8D or i'll say big heals on me as i go to him. It's enough to change the mood and be able to better deal with the crux of the situation... We utilize humor a great deal actually... But, back to taunting, I used to need someone to taunt off the anger from me... Now, I'm seeing I have to do this myself, which is essentially what I'm working on now. What I'm working now is misdirecting and therefore diffusing my anger to God...

I've been pretty busy, but it's been fun... I'm doing a great deal of crafting. I've finished a baby afghan, I'm almost done with a child's afghan, almost done with a velveteen cape and I'm still working on the square afghan... Almost there 8D.

School is going well, but this week is pretty slow... Not a lot to do yet, except a bit of reading, but I'm getting there. I'm learning how to study for real, lol...

So, I'm doing something, reading for fun. /shock. not really, lol... I'm reading Pride and Prejudice.. I love it.

I watch Pride and Prejudice after every break up... Maybe reading it too will help 8D. It brings me a huge amount of peace. 

The boys are back in school. So far so good 8).

I found out that my oldest doesnt like camping at all. I keep wanting to go camping... My children say a hotel room is as close as I'm getting them... Ah well, it works 8D.

Lots of blessings happening... The big thing is how we look at life, not what happens to us... That reminds me of an "Anne of Green Gables" quote... I should read that next, lol! 8)

No comments: