Friday, August 24, 2012

rough night... and going to friend gatherings alone...

Well, I had been doing well all day, focusing on breathing and all that good stuff. I had a good, productive day at work, a good talk with someone dear to my heart, and I went clothes shopping and found out I'm a size 2...

But, I allowed myself to get derailed. I'm getting back on track, which is great...

In the past, I would cancel on many things that I would have to go alone. Even stuff where I would go with someone else would be scary. i would panic with the fears, etc. I'm doing a loooot better in that. I'm meeting some coworkers tomorrow night for dinner... One, who means so well, kept talking about me bringing someone. Goodness, I'm trying to be positive and trying to be ok with going alone... And I realized I wanted someone to go with me, so I did a completely random and non-thought out thing, and I asked someone and still have not heard back. Ah well... Then I heard Back to December by Taylor Swift, and the tears flowed like a river...

So the crux of this is I want to be more alright with doing things alone. As my confidence increases, I know this will get easier...

No comments: