Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Resting in God's love

My meditation book had a wonderful verse --

Ephesians 3:18-19 -- I pray that you will grasp the breadth and length, the height and depth of Christ's love. I hope you will experience this love which surpasses all knowledge, so that you may enter into the fullness of God.

This verse brings me a great deal of peace. It reminds me of Zephaniah 3:17 --


 17 The Lord your God is with you.
      He is mighty enough to save you.
   He will take great delight in you.
      The quietness of his love will calm you down.
      He will sing with joy because of you."


God is our Ultimate Healer... He is there with so much love to give us, to the point that it's overwhelming... It's a beautiful thing though 8D. 

These both may need to become mirror verses 8D. When I was younger, I would put verses on 3 by 5 cards, and put them on my mirrors, so that I would look at them... It's a very nice, peaceful thing 8D.

No comments: