Monday, August 6, 2012

Songlist when I need empowerment

I looooove to dance. I'm not good at it... I dance like a gnome in world of warcraft... (female gnome anyway 8)) But I digress... Dancing soothes my spirit... When I'm down, I turn on an upbeat song, and go for it...

So here goes... The list of great songs, according to me 8D These songs have their rotation when I'm in a Dancing alone mood... It all depends on my mood as to which songs, etc 8)

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
Like a River by Kasey Chambers
Revival by Radney Foster
What do you want from me this time by Foster and Lloyd
Walk the line by Johnny Cash
Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
Get Rhythm by Johnny Cash (a trend, maybe?)
Phantom of the Opera (particularly fond of the Gerard Butler version, 8D)
Still Taking Chances by Michael Martin Murphy
More by Matthew West
Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman
Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance
Bat out of Hell by Meatloaf
Fever by Garth brooks
Payphone by Maroon 5
Viva la Vida -- Coldplay
Human by the Killers
Hand that Feeds -- NIN
o holy night by Pavarotti
Love's the Only Rule by Bon Jovi
Wild is the Wind by Bon Jovi
Whenever Kindness Fails by Robert Earl Keen
Something Inside by Jonathan Rhys Meyers (yes he can sing and this song is AWESOME 8*D)
Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol
Rebel Yell by Billy Idol
Standing outside the Fire by Garth Brooks


No comments: