Thursday, August 2, 2012

It hits home...

Well, I kept busy for a week and a half, healing, learning and forgiving... The inevitable happened, I need to miss him... I have to allow that to a point. When I have missed people in the past, it has gone to the point of unhealthy, including my parents, etc. I think that's why it's important to keep Christ in our sadness, to pray that He will stop us when we get to that point, etc. Sometimes, we have to allow ourselves to hurt a little, in order to heal. One of my fear-reduction exercises is good for that. You think a thought, label the emotion, then watch your tummy as you inhale and exhale 3 times. The point is you can stop yourself from experiencing that emotion. You can go back to that emotion if you want to, but it's important that you can stop from letting that emotion take over. It really helps 8). So i allow myself about 10 seconds, breathe, then go back. I'm feeling better, already. Thanks 8)

Now that I'm feeling better, there's another blog I wanna write 8D

No comments: