Saturday, August 4, 2012

Working on procrastination and laziness

I'm working on not procrastinating. It's intriguing, when I am working on me and being more confident, I don't want to procrastinate as much. That's another added benefit. Yay!!!

I'm lazy... A lot of people would look at me and go, "what?"... But I'll explain. i do the minimum required to clean, to craft, to work on myself. I am so tired of living like this. I want to truly do the best that I can do... It can be tiring at times (like right now I'm cleaning my apartment, and I am wiped 8)) but it will pay off in the longrun. it's nice not having to scramble when you *have* to change things immediately to grow. instead, it's a much calmer process. It doesn't define me. I define me. God defines me, and that's really an awesome feeling 8D.  And this is where priorities come into play... It's all really coming together 8D.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me -- Philippians 4:13 8)

No comments: