Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Positive things in life...

So I have been keeping my home better for over a week, reeeeallly well for about 4 days, and my mood is lighter and it's soooo much easier. Awesome!!! Next is I'm gonna get some things to add homey touches... I looove fake flowers, especially sunflowers, etc, so they will be going on the walls, etc 8) Very exciting... The boys will love decorating their room with star wars and other posters. This place doesn't really look lived in, with the walls so bare. This will be fun 8)

Something happened at work and I let it roll off my back. Woot!!! yay... Wish I had kept a better mood when there was no air conditioner at work yesterday, but I did fairly well considering 8)... Baby steps 8). I didn't say anything to anyone, just a bit more negative self talk than I want...

The boys are doing sooooo well. They are awesome! I'm so very blessed. They are doing so much better and I am glad. They're a bit bummed that we have to postpone Six Flags, but they are being troopers about it... Hopefully we'll be able to do so before this season is out... The truck needed the brakes repaired, what can ya do? 8) They've been very good about having to handle unforeseen issues... and i'm very thankful. 8)

I have a sense of peace in all that I'm learning and that's great.

I can't believe the boys will be in 6th and 7th grade respectively. Awesome!!! They are doing so well... I think I mentioned that 8) Their favorite movie right now is Batman Begins 8) They are just begging me to see Dark Knight... Not sure if they're ready for that one... We shall see 8)

And the final thing -- we had Chinese food at work, and I got the most *epic* fortune -- ya ready? Do or do not, there is no try!!!!! I was so happy. Yoda's words make wonderful fortune cookie fare 8D

No comments: