Wednesday, August 15, 2012

love is strange... and things I know

I really don't understand love... I've loved harder in the last relationship than I ever have... I'm not too sure how to stop it. I know prayer, peace and healing are in order. I also don't quit loving easily. People talk about falling out of love with someone and generally *a lot* had to be done for that to transpire in me, i mean a whole lot (like being told that I'm a complete bitch and my mom shouldn't have bothered having me, that type of stuff). So I still don't understand how he fell out of love with me... And my little brain keeps trying to wrap my mind around it, as I am an intellectual. But I think I understand him a bit more... A song came on. I can't begin to say it's how he feels, but from what he has described, I think so. I can't rehash it in my mind. I can't keep reliving it. I need to move on as he has.


 I know I will love again.

I know that the chances that he will come back is futile to wish for at this point.

I know that I am worthy of that strength of love that I gave him. I should give that to myself 8). I'm working on that...

I know that I have had massive errors in thinking in regards to love, in many different ways.This will take awhile, and a good bit of blogging, id wager...

I know that other men will want me, and I will be a catch, regardless of my baggage, though it will be lessened by then, as I am healing me, especially in the geeky circles.

I know that I need to work on my fear of abandonment, my anger and my fears in general.

I know that I am well on my way to becoming who I long to be and I am happier now than I have been in so long.

I know that I am so blessed and loved by God.

I know that I am so very blessed to have so many beautiful people in my life.

I know that I will succeed in whatever I set my mind to.

No comments: